Tin Shop Tartan - Randolph County Alabama's Own Snarky and Surly Scot Gets All Native

Blogging from the suburbs of the Tin Shop community, Captain Plaid brings Progressivism, and a share of Quixotic angst, to the ridges and hollows of Randolph County, Alabama. Hardly a booster yet rooted here enough to fight, Plaidsters can perhaps find like cause in trying to build local solutions to global concerns. Education, environment, economy, entertainment, engagement ... Trust the Tartan!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Dixie Outfitters, Dialogue, and Deliverance

I'll return to Dixie Outfitters and neo-confederates as able yet I know that Civil War profiteering continues. Here's to our proud heritage!

I am also getting some local dialogue on my posts at Captain Plaid and related blogs. I'm enjoying yet would certainly think the more the merrier.

Today we must celebrate the release of Jill Carroll. I'm heading out in fact to hoist one for Jill!

Peace ... or War!