Tin Shop Tartan - Randolph County Alabama's Own Snarky and Surly Scot Gets All Native

Blogging from the suburbs of the Tin Shop community, Captain Plaid brings Progressivism, and a share of Quixotic angst, to the ridges and hollows of Randolph County, Alabama. Hardly a booster yet rooted here enough to fight, Plaidsters can perhaps find like cause in trying to build local solutions to global concerns. Education, environment, economy, entertainment, engagement ... Trust the Tartan!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Kim Benefield and Vickie Cummings - Our Girls!

Here's hoping Vickie can win her primary against ALFA's boy Dean Wysner. I'm still waiting on that response to my email Dean. Either you were misinformed by ALFA or told me a story or I'm wrong. Which on is it? Vickie has worked hard and she know the job plus she has the smarts and temperment for the position.

Kim Benefield is leading in the polls despite the nasty and false and well funded campaign of Gerald "Dino" Dial! I'm honored to watching the polls in Roanoke for Kim. To have anybody knock off Dino would thrill me yet to have a Randolph County treasure like Kim serve us in Montgomery will send me over the top.

Exciting day on 06-06-06! Peace ... or War!